Tuesday 5 December 2006

"The Fours" Tag

Pei Ling's tag.

Four things not many people know about me...

  • I'm a sentimental person. Really la. What's with that skeptical look?? Contrary to popular belief, I'm the one who keeps all your birthday cards and sis is the one who chucks them all away as rubbish.
  • I get drunk easily. And I mean easily. My cheeks get really red and if I'm playing the piano, I play nonsense. I get drunk after 10pm when I'm out of the house or doing an assignment in the house. For the record, I don't take alcohol. This drunken phenomenon is usually triggered by a bite of cheese-cake or a sip of plain water. Geez... I wonder what'll happen if I actually drink more than a sip of wine on Sunday...
  • I can't tell the difference between sweet and sour stuff.
  • I EAT SAMBAL! I do! I do!
Four movies I could watch over and over...
  • The Little Mermaid
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Lion King
  • Swan Princess. I love Disney movies. Does anyone else have the desire to state the obvious?
Four places I've lived...
  • Old house in Taman Asean
  • Current house in Bukit Katil
  • In the toilet, probably. Once I was in there so long sis thought I'd died in there.
  • I dunno... how do you define "lived"? All living organisms need to eat, breathe, and sleep right? I eat, breathe and sleep in the car. Does that count?
Four TV shows I love(d) to watch...
  • Whose Line Is It Anyway?
  • B...ar...ney...
  • Sesa...me... St...ree...t
  • He-Man. Haha. Seriously. I loved He-Man. He looks silly now, though. Hence the (d) after love, I suppose.
Four places I've been on vacation...
  • Kevin and Mel's house in Johor! Loved it!
  • Ah Mah's house! Loved the time we rolled the mattress up and crawled through it pretending to be explorers trapped in a cave. We turned off the lights and it was veryyy dark. Wonder if hell's like that...
  • China. Didn't understand what the tour guide was saying. Loved the hotel bathrooms though.
  • See Kheng and See Han's house in Singapore. Wish I could remember more about the house than the computer though.
Four of my favourite foods...
  • SANDWICHES!!!
  • Taman Asean wan tan mee
  • Fried rice
  • Chicken cooked in black gravy
Four places I would rather be...
  • Heaven
  • I love Malaysia. I love Malacca. There's no place I'd rather be. Other than the one above.
Four favourite songs (this hour)...
  • I Don't Know About Tomorrow
  • Not That Far From Bethlehem - Point of Grace
  • Days of Elijah
  • Part of Your World - The Little Mermaid
Four people I tag...
  • I refuse to tag anyone. Because I'm a nice person. Muahaha.

No comments: