Thursday 13 January 2011

at the moment, i'm sure.

I'm sure it sucks to be me. Haha.

Preparing for tomorrow's session in PKV in the midst of several valiant attempts to complete my Company Law assignment.

Trying not to multi-task. Shaun said multi-taskers are people who don't plan well.

Trying not to keep thinking about that other project in March.

Panda eyes, panda eyes. I'm so splatted.

But I'm also uncovering a lot from PKV's history, and discovering - with delight, sometimes - that PKV has a rich heritage indeed. 

If only this journey of discovery doesn't have to be now, at this moment, when I have some other urgent things to do.

But I suppose,

maybe that's why we never kept track of PKV's heritage in the first place.

Because we had some other urgent things to do.

I hope to help people see, tomorrow, that there are things that we have been missing.

(except i'm having trouble getting into my working mode)

Many thanks to the seniors who have very generously entertained my SMSes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You will do well Miss President!! You are doing so well :)

you look cute with panda eyes watt, so don't worry =P

hwei said...

Thanks. =) The PKV-ians were encouraged by Ivan's and your sharing. =)

Yay optimism! Hahahaha