Wednesday 24 March 2010

i'm an offensive writer?

Freedom of speech? Of course we have it in Malaysia! You can say anything you want in your speech. It's your freedom after your speech that is in question!”

Taken from LegallyBlawg.com


Note to everyone who reads this blog: This is a personal blog. 

This means that I write because I like to see my writing.
This means that I write because I'd like to write somewhere else other than my journal.

This means that the only reason I allow public dissemination of knowledge about my blog is so that the public  contributes to my Nuffnang earnings. 

This means that I write with zero political intentions because I'm simply not interested.

This means that I write claiming my right to freedom of expression as impressed upon me by Dr Johan, Puan Halida, and Ms. Sharon.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but please note that everything I write, I write in good faith.

And I'm sorry about the pretty picture of Puan Sujata that I did not acknowledge. 

I thank the senior who gave me a heads-up on the recent discontentment and resentment my blog somehow produced. 

I will leave contention with objections for another day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You write because You like to see your writing!!

Writing is always about a passion, you definitely have that for writing.

And That's Why I am reading/following your blog from approx. 2 Years.