Monday 16 November 2009

finished Conflict of Laws paper.

"Talk to me, please."

"I am talking to you. I’ve been talking to you. Haven't you heard a word?"

"Sigh. I didn't understand."

...

"Can I do things my own way?"

"Do you know how to do things your own way?"

"...K. Maybe not."

"Then go back to listening."

***

aside from that,
i have finished my final paper. hee. the first question went like this:

 

Johan's Johns (JJ) is a Malaysian company selling toilet bowls.
They are a very successful company and they export 80% of their
unique rainbow coloured toilet bowls. Last year JJ entered a contract
with Louis' Loos (LL)...

 

ahaha.

trust azmi to come up with something like that. it was a happy paper. ^_^

and.

Image0673

guess what?

yup, that was the piece of paper that used to hold this:

 

Image0672

hee.

oh, but some people are still studying for a certain environmental law paper.

clip_image001[10]

 

ya, ya, must protect the environment. ^_^

No comments: