Saturday 15 November 2008

Shut up and go away

This is one of those times I wish I could retaliate when someone said that to me.

But that would be mean.

Would being mean on purpose feel nice?

Before the point of commission (sebelum buat), maybe.

After that, it's downhill all the way.

To not retaliate is so grr-ing.

The "maybe he/she said that because..." and "i've got to give him/her another chance" and "he/she is in a bad mood, that's why" - tolerant thoughts - don't help either.

They help the other fella, not me.

This is during the time of commission. Afterwards, it feels better.

But still, since now is the "before" of retaliation, and "during" of tolerance, it's killing me.

And bah, I don't care if this post is gibberish.

I take it all out on you, blog!

Bang! Kick! Punch! Boom! Piang! Crash!

Okay, alright, well done.

I shall sleep now.


at least in my blog, i get to do what i want

No comments: